TeamDownload this Plugin
What Is Dynmap?
Dynmap is a plugin that lets you view a live map of your world in your browser.
- A server with Spigot or any of its forks installed (Paper, Purpur, etc).
Allocating An Extra Port To The Server
- Open your server’s Network tab.
- Click on “Create Allocation”.
- An extra port should be created. Use this port in the next steps.
Setting Up Dynmap
- Open your server’s File Manager.
- Find and open the folder named “plugins”.
- Upload the downloaded .jar file, then restart your server.
- Go back to the plugins folder and you should see that a new folder was generated, usually named “dynmap”.
- Open the folder, then open the file “configuration.txt”.
Scroll down and set
webserver-portto your server’s extra port.
Optional but recommended:
lowres, this will decrease the amount of space used by the generated pictures of chunks.
- Save the changes you made then restart your server.
To view the map, paste
http://IP:PORTin your browser, replace
IPwith your server’s IP and the
PORTwith your server’s extra port. For example:
The map may appear blank, if so, players need to load the server’s chunks in order for them to appear.
Note: Make sure to use http, https will not work.
Note: Dynmap is a very heavy plugin as it uses a lot of resources.
We recommend that you go through the configuration files and make any extra changes according to your needs.